Casing Style 445 Molding for doors and windows. This is a larger casing with a bead on the end. This is the only casing we stock in a PVC material.
Comes in the following sizes and types:
- 11/16" thick by 3-1/4" wide in Clear White Pine,
- 11/16" thick by 3-1/4" wide in Primed Pine,
- 11/16" thick by 3-1/4" wide in PVC,
- 11/16" thick by 3-1/2" wide in Finger-Jointed White Pine,
- 11/16" thick by 3-1/2" wide in Poplar Hardwood.
Choose from the following bundle sizes:
- 3 pieces 7' in length for a total of 21 linear feet,
- Contractor bundle is 96 to 98 linear feet. Pieces will be 7' to 8' in length.
- Sample is also available under Primed Pine option.
PVC is the best casing molding to use for harsher weather conditions and areas that tend to be damp or retain moisture. Also best to be used on the northern side of the the house.